The purpose of the Publications Committee of CCSS is to...
- Determine the types of information provided by each of the CCSS publications including Sunburst, the newsletter; Social Studies Review, the annual peer-viewed professional journal; Occasional Papers, the research-based, peer reviewed online publication, and the CCSS website.
- Advise, assist, and oversee the work of the editors of each CCSS publication.
- Develop and coordinate publication policies and profiles.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of publications within CCSS membership.
- Participate in the development of job descriptions, expectations, and responsibilities, and in the hiring of new publication editors.
Publication/Technology Committee Documents
Pubs-Tech Com Accomplishments 2012-13.pdf
2012-13 Publications/Technology Committee Documents
CCSS Pubs Minutes 8-25-12.pdf
Pubs-Tech Com Minutes 3-13.pdf
2011-12 Publications Committee Documents
PUBS COM AGENDA 2012.doc
Pubs Committee Minutes 3-3-12.docx
Social Studies Review
Duties of SSR Editors 3-4-12.pdf
2010-11 Publications Committee Documents
PUBLICATIONS AGENDA - Aug 2010 meeting.docx
SSR PLAN OF ACTION (Amanda's Version).docx
PUBLICATIONS COMMITTEE NOTES 08-22-10.doc
PUBS ACTION ITEM SUNBURST 8-22-10.doc
PUBS ACTION ITEM SSR 8-22-10.doc