Social Studies Review Subscription Sale FAQs
1. What are the subscription prices for institutions and all types of libraries?
The regular cost of both print or online copies is $35 plus shipping. Members receive the online version at no charge. For subscription companies serving libraries, the cost is $15 plus shipping.
2. Is your publication "volume"-based? If so, would you provide the most current volume information?
Yes. Volume 55 is our current edition. Volume 56 will be published in 2018.
3. Is there any additional postage?
Yes, for non-members and subscriptions.
4. Do you accept subscriptions for less than one year?
5. Do you offer an agency discount?
6. If online access is available, what information do you require for activation? Is access by username/password or IP authentication?
Online access is for members only. Subscription companies need to contact email@example.com to receive printed copies.
7. Do you accept cancellations and are refunds offered?
We accept cancellations, but no refunds are offered.
8. What is the time limit for submitting claims (e.g. claims for missing or damaged issues)?
9. How do we pay?
You may pay online - by Paypal or credit card - or send a check to CCSS, P.O. Box 2075, Berkeley, CA, 94702.
10. Are there any agency discounts?
The subscription rate is a 43% discount off the non-member price.